Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Network and Technical Issues » "View my usage" ooh er.,...,missus
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "View my usage" ooh er.,...,missus  (Read 2457 times)
hartgroves

« on: July 01, 2009, 06:24:38 pm »

Hi all - any reason why the 'view my usage' tool might have decided not to show any net activity at all for the last three days?  I wonder if they're likely to catch up and bung it all on half way through the month?  Or maybe they've decided to give me unlimited status?  Ho hum.

Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it depends on what you put into it...  Tom Lehrer
MauriceB
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 07:05:47 pm »

I've just checked my account and it seems fine?  Apart from the Lonnnnnnng delay getting into the portal that is Lips Sealed

What package are you on?

Maurice
Mal08
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 07:19:04 pm »

I've been monitoring my usage this week, and it's been updating regularly.
dgdclynx
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 10:19:06 pm »

I get the occasional hiccup for a day or so then VMBU starts functioning normally. What can knock it out is an iPlayer download going fractionally past my free time into the accounting period.
hartgroves

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 10:21:26 pm »

Here I'm on a 'Legacy' product - Broadband Plus - 14.99 with a 4Gb limit for peak hours (4pm - midnight) and no limit for off peak. It's not a bad deal, unless you're forced to update a 3Gb satnav map when you don't want to that is - which is why I checked 'My usage'.  Bude isn't a Market 3 area, so there's little point upgrading to Unlimited.  Can't believe the meter's not running though....

Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it depends on what you put into it...  Tom Lehrer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: