Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Webstats late?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
Author Topic: Webstats late?  (Read 152305 times)
Penny

« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2008, 12:13:40 am »

I should just say that I did get a response to my ticket saying that the problem had been passed on after verifying that it was genuine. Fingers crossed.

Got my stats, Douglas - only just now returned to the pc.  Did yours arrive okay?

Penny.

Penny Rollo       Force 9 from 17/02/98       PlusNet from 2000 onwards     
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages http://www.happychild.org.uk
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com
spraxyt
Usergroup Member

« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2008, 12:24:39 am »

(Re PUGIT Issue 403) Would it be possible to make this a "vote" item rather than "associate my username" (?)

That's one of the changes being worked on. It's (correctly) classified as a "problem" and currently the 'associate' text goes with that (for PN to use for diagnostic work). However that purpose has been superseded by the facility on the portal. For the moment, users should ignore what the text says, vote anyway.
Penny

« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2008, 12:49:24 am »

That's one of the changes being worked on. It's (correctly) classified as a "problem" and currently the 'associate' text goes with that (for PN to use for diagnostic work). However that purpose has been superseded by the facility on the portal. For the moment, users should ignore what the text says, vote anyway.

Thanks for the very clear explanation re the voting on PUGIT 403.  Would be good if the whole GMT/BST issue got sorted, has been an issue with Webstats for as far back as I can remember, certainly pre PUG (usenet iirc) so probably 5-7 years overall.

Regards,

Penny.

Penny Rollo       Force 9 from 17/02/98       PlusNet from 2000 onwards     
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages http://www.happychild.org.uk
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  

Jump to: