Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Customer Feedback Survey results
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer Feedback Survey results  (Read 21643 times)
neilarmstrong

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 07:06:18 pm »

Actually Neil the improvements have been so remarkable that it appears to have dropped below the horizon on the complaints front ...

That's OK then - I'll pass on the good news to the guys and gals in the CSC   grin  wink

We also just got results from Ofcom today of January complaints and 15th with an average of one complaint a week which is nice.

Neil Armstrong
Products Director
PlusNet
James

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 08:23:39 am »

/selective quote mode on

....with an average of one complaint a week which is nice.

/selective quote mode off

/sarcasm mode on

Yep, lovely - one complaint to OFCOM per week - if we try really hard, we can maybe get it up to two or three!

/sarcasm mode off

Seriously though, do you have a target, or acceptable level?

OK, badly phrased, you are of course going to say that the target is zero, and that no complaints are acceptable. That aside though, do you have an expectation of how many you think are unavoidable, and used as a benchmark internally for measuring performance, or do you just strive to improve YOY?

Best Wishes - James

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand. - Chinese Proverb
neilarmstrong

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 10:12:27 am »

That aside though, do you have an expectation of how many you think are unavoidable, and used as a benchmark internally for measuring performance, or do you just strive to improve YOY?

In early 2005 (when we had fewer customers and the market was different) we were getting two a month and I'd like to see us back at those levels (so we're nearly there). Zero would be lovely but just isn't realistic.

Neil Armstrong
Products Director
PlusNet
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: