Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Another Case of Support agents not reading the call + Complaint
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Case of Support agents not reading the call + Complaint  (Read 6034 times)
morrisinc

« on: September 12, 2006, 06:56:00 pm »

Hi

I'm have really upset at the standard of support that I am getting.

Please someone look at ticket: 20210994
This call was logged at the service status/usergrup forums to log a call RE: the Tiscali PPP issues.

Thhe support people are changing setting on my line/profile to lower the speed to get a better signal - THERE IS NO SIGNAL FAULT.  I even add the PN Problem Ref to the call when logged.

Also ticket: 19881052
I do not know how to believe - was told that my SNR Target on LLU could be changes by Tiscali (Via Request) from the default 12db to a SNR target of 9db - will increase my speed.  My Line when was with BT DSLMax worked fine on 6db!  So this is another case to show proof that there is not a signal fault as per the support person in above ticket (20210994 )thinking there is!
One support person did change the profile to change my SNR to 15db - this was not as I requested - took sometime on the phone to get this put back to the old setting of 12db profile.

Please can someone from the Comms team contact me as this level of support is now unacceptable.

All I requesting is that my line works to the same speed as I did have before I moved to LLU - was assured that the move to LLU will make no difference to my broadband.

One very angry customer  angry angry angry

Phil
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 09:21:52 pm by morrisinc »
morrisinc

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 11:34:27 am »

Anyone from PlusNet care to help?
Phil
kitz

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:43:23 am »

I know there has been problems with getting target SNR changed on LLU.

James is probably the man in the know about this.

Dont forget the Geeks!
kitz 2005
morrisinc

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 12:04:33 pm »

Hi Kitz

I Know there has been problem - prepared to wait.  But What I'm objecting to is the miss-informations from support - one minute is "yes this can be done via request to Tiscali" then "No this can't be done" to "We changed you Profile to incress SNR to get a lower sync for a stable connection."  - what I did not request.

Phil
JBailey

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 12:41:02 pm »

Word up PUG Peeps,

We have a request open with Tiscali about getting the additional profiles in place.  They are currently branding around the word 'November' which isn't overly acceptable.

We have yet another ocnference call with them today about getting this date shifted forwards if possible.

I can only apologise if you have been misadvised.

Kind Regards,

James Bailey
Complaints Manager
Plusnet
morrisinc

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 02:23:57 pm »

Hi James

Thanks for the update - but could you make sure this gets passed on to your front end support people?

Phil
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:47:22 pm by morrisinc »
morrisinc

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 03:31:09 pm »

Hi James

Should I close ticket 20210994 - due to that the Front end support people keep thinking its a Sync/signal problem.  Its the Tiscali PPP/no data issue?

Phil
JBailey

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 03:42:16 pm »

Hi Phil,

I've closed it at our end.

Kind Regards,

James Bailey
Complaints Manager
Plusnet
morrisinc

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 10:29:41 pm »

Hi James

Thanks for that - but what was done my the last support agent - wha was the change? if any?

As it seems that my upload is abit faster at the expense of download speed.  Will keep monitoring.

Anyupdate to the Tiscali SNR tool?

Phil

JBailey

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 09:23:29 am »

It's looking like November.  They're not budging Sad

Kind Regards,

James Bailey
Complaints Manager
Plusnet
mr_chris

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 09:25:14 am »

Guess you now have less clout with them cuz you're not actually putting any more business their way ...

Boy I'm glad I'm not on LLU!

Chris
mrmojo

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 10:07:47 pm »

Guess you now have less clout with them cuz you're not actually putting any more business their way ...

Boy I'm glad I'm not on LLU!

Yep, this is why the idea of LLU rental will often backfire badly. If I were Tiscali I'd certainly be wondering why we're bothering with plusnet's account, whose directors publically badmouth us in the IT/telecoms press, and with probably very little profit in the account (with onl 18k customers).
LC100

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 07:34:05 am »

Hi

It's looking like November.  They're not budging Sad

Typical PlusNet, tell people LLU has better fault tools yet they are still to be made available.  We could be looking end of November, two weeks of testing, two weeks of fixing via "conference calls", a launch of the support tools Jan 2007, they don't work get pulled, get relaunced Easter.........

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: