Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Customer service
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer service  (Read 26382 times)
Scouser200

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2006, 11:08:52 pm »

So am i going to be fully credited for my downtime which is now 30 Days!!!, yes 30 DAYS, in addition are you going to re-imburse me for all the dial up costs and the "Customer Service" (in name only) costs not mention hours yes hours of my personal time trying to get information from Plusnet and without exception getting nothing except its being escalated with our provider for 28 DAYS WTF. I am going to the bank tomorrow to cancel my direct debit, i have also had my Debit card changed to a new one and cancelled the old one. This is by far the worst example of how to treat customers i have ever experienced angry angry angry
bawbee

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 08:57:32 pm »

I'll make sure you friend is credited when this issue is finally resolved. The order was placed to activate ADSL in a timely manner but something has caused this to stall. Mand escalated the issue for you a while ago but as she isn't in the office I'm unable to check for a response at present. Instead I have spoken to our provisioning team and asked that they contact the wholesaler again. I'll monitor this through to resolution.

Another 48 hours and neither of us has heard anything further. Has the wholesaler come up with anything?  sad
john50

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2006, 08:51:22 am »

I am another unhappy customer....
Tried to use the website (using both IE and Firefox) to notify Plusnet that I had moved and changed my telephone number.
I got no sensible reply from the appropriate webpage, other than being returned back to the actual page itself.
So, had this request been received or not?

So, I tried to telephone. After a lengthy wait, I gave up.

I then raised a question in My Questions. That was on Monday 7th. Guess what, no reply yet.

This is NOT customer service!!!

I bet I am not in line for a rebate for the time that I have waited for my service to be moved whilst Plusnet apparently DO NOTHING!
bawbee

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 04:09:51 pm »

38 days now and STILL no service.  No reason given to my colleague (Question ID: 19907574).
I also raised the issue via my account and today received the following response
Dear Mr xxxxx,
thank you for you feedback

Regards,
xxxxxx xxxxx

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

What do we have to do to get an informative answer (and service)Huh angry angry angry
john50

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2006, 06:02:53 pm »

Well, 4 days after raising a question I finally got an answer... There is nothing in Plusnet's systems recording the fact that I have moved house and want to move my broadband. So, I have lost a week due to their naf systems and appalling customer support. I am seriously thinking of dumping them and they can go and whistle for their money. Customer service - what customer service.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: