Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » The Chit-Chat Channel » More Mods in the future?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Mods in the future?  (Read 8924 times)
John

« on: January 14, 2006, 08:59:23 am »

Just a thought but have you thought of introducing the points/ cash and bookies Mod on your forums?

It could be a good way to keep people coming back and a little light relief now and again.  wink

John
AKA theattic on the other place.
Assos

Mad Student Barperson!!

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 10:41:34 am »

you and your cash / bookies mod Tongue

Daniel McGiff

"We believe that if we provide a quality service, customers will stay with us we don't need a long contractual obligation." PlusNet (September 2006)
John

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 03:12:25 pm »

I asked the PUGers; it wasn't an unreasonable request and I didn't expect that sort of reply from you Daniel.

It may not be something that the PlusNet User Group would wish to include and I expect that a reply may come back confirming this, I see no harm in asking however.

John
Assos

Mad Student Barperson!!

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 03:20:34 pm »

sorry; I was only joking; I'll go back and add a Tongue in....

Daniel McGiff

"We believe that if we provide a quality service, customers will stay with us we don't need a long contractual obligation." PlusNet (September 2006)
Colin
Usergroup Member

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 08:09:27 pm »

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about....

Colin Ogilvie
Plusnet Usergroup Member
Using: Plusnet Extra
John

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 11:16:31 pm »

Quote from: csogilvie
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about....

Colin,

I don't expect for one second, that you do...

I can only apologise for the confusion.

The cash Mod is explained in more depth here.

The bookies Mod can be found here.

I just happen to believe that both Mod's working together may well be a sort of light entertainment; others have dismissed this as irrelevant. I still maintain that it could be the glue that forms a part of a community; I think Daniel, and others, don't accept that view; and fair enough: I'm probably wrong, it was just a thought though laugh .

John
Assos

Mad Student Barperson!!

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 11:22:11 pm »

John. I would love the cash and bookies mod on plusnetters and / or here / the portal - Liam's the one to convince not me Tongue I was just poking fun earlier because you bring them up so often wink

Daniel McGiff

wildmind
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 10:59:08 am »

LOL Daniel,

Here it's Colin we need to sell things to as he looks after the forum installations - saying that, I can manage to nag sometimes.

One problem we have to contend with is that we have M2F (Mail to Forum) installed for the private forums and this is a realy annoying mod as it interferes with quite a lot of stuff.

HOWEVER - I am dead keen on getting stuff added to the sites and the forums so that people can enjoy the site and the interaction with the group... we're a bunch of normal people who enjoy having a laugh...

SO - John, tell me what the cash and bookies mod would do and why we should add it. Give me a scenario - SELL ME(US) THE MODS!!!

No promises but if they could add a clean, fun and hassle-free element then they may well be considered!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: