Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Change of supplier
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of supplier  (Read 1613 times)
asim107

« on: September 08, 2014, 11:15:27 am »

I am with Plus-net for more than 18 months now. The first year was bad, the speed was very low. I tried to change to talk-talk. no problem, I paid the  money for the year rental and the MAC code provided by Plus-net. After getting the MAC, they  made a refund to my bank saying nothing. I was very disappointed but could do nothing. from than on I tried different providers on line. They all saying " sorry can not provide the service you require on this number" Sky told me the post code does not match with the line number. Yesterday I had a chat online with talk-talk. They are saying that The present provider "plus-net" has put a tag on line so that no other company can provide the service. I passed this transcript of my chat with talk-talk to Plus-net. Lets see what do they say___________
MauriceB
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:51:28 pm »

You really need to either speak to the Support Desk on 0800 432 0200 or raise a Ticket.  There should be a simple explanation.

Is the MAC still 'live' - they only have a limited time to be acted on before requiring a new one to be raised.

Maurice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: