Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Network and Technical Issues » Port forwarding problems
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Port forwarding problems  (Read 1572 times)
Leighton

« on: January 03, 2014, 03:01:17 pm »

Hi there,

I'm having difficulty with port forwarding, to a games console, using my Thompson 585v7 router. I have followed all instructions from the plusnet official website, connecting my router to a pc, creating a new port forward key and assigning it to the IP address of the machine in question (ending in .1.68). I've got UPnP enabled.

I've tried switching the firewall off (it's back on again now) and have reset the router and followed the above process again. I've also purchased a long cable so that I can connect the machine to the router directly.

I've looked online for other sources of help and can't find any clues to how to sort this. There is no firewall protection from the games machine, so far as I can tell, so I'm wondering if there's something in the configuration that's causing the problem.

Thanks,

Leighton.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: