Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Quality of service not as good as adverts
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality of service not as good as adverts  (Read 3255 times)
notaplusnetfan

« on: October 14, 2013, 04:06:53 pm »

I am now on my third month with Plusnet, ex BT customer, only to find the child is just like the parent. After 4 years with BT on a 10GB broadband deal I only went over once, nearly got to 10.6GB. Since being with Netplus 40GB Fibre and not using my laptop as much as I used to, my usage has always been over 12GB plus I still get buffering when I watch a mini clip. Not impressed.
spraxyt
Usergroup Member

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 01:14:10 am »

Moderator's Note

This post has been split from a similarly themed topic which related to service quality and was last posted in some 3 years ago when support was split between UK and South African call centres. Since support is now solely UK based continuing in the previous topic is inappropriate.

David (spraxyt)
chrisparr
Plusnet Staff

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 09:45:26 am »

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your connection, however I've just looked over your account and can't see that you've ever told us of this. Unless you tell us you have a problem we can't do anything to help fix it.

I'd strongly suggest going through the checks at https://faults.plus.net as that will give our faults team the information they need to investigate the issues you've been seeing.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Customer Relations Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
spraxyt
Usergroup Member

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 02:26:27 pm »

The following information was raised to the Issue Tracker which is not appropriate for single user problems of immediate concern.

Quote from: notaplusnetfan date: 15/10/2013 12:53:14
I have an issue with the amount of usage, I have been with you 3 months and every month my usage is between 12GB and 14GB. With my previous supplier my average for 36 months was 7.5GB, I only went over 10GB in all that time.I have 40GB fibre option with you that is no better than the standard 10GB I had with BT. Sadly to say very disappointed.

As Chris Parr posted this morning a fault needs to be raised at http://faults.plus.net to get the problem of buffering during streaming raised to the faults team and investigated.

Concerns about usage can be raised in a general Help Assistant ticket raised via Contact Us.

David
jelv1

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 04:58:24 pm »

Do BT count both upload and download (like Plusnet) or just download?

jelv
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: