Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Ticket Escalation
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket Escalation  (Read 6838 times)
snowwolf

« on: July 16, 2013, 10:51:03 pm »

Hi

I have a ticket that's been going on for nearly 2 months now, and based on the latest information on the ticket, zero progress has been made since it was initially opened and it doesn't seem any closer to being resolved. It's a problem with an FTTC order and the problem appears to be at the supplier's (BT Openreach?) end. It's supposedly been escalated at their end, but the customer service people from plusnet appear to be making no effort to really chase it up with them and put pressure on them to get it resolved. I think what really needs to happen is someone needs to take ownership of this ticket to see it through to resolution. To date I've had at least 13 different agents respond to the ticket and most of the responses consist of "No response from supplier. Putting on hold again for a few days to see if there is a response".

Is there any way to get this escalated to someone within plusnet who can actually do something about it?

Ticket number is 69902587

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 10:52:44 pm by snowwolf »
MauriceB
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 02:41:33 pm »

Hi snowolf,  I've flagged this to the digital care team, so you shoud see a response soon.

You may also want to review this thread on Community  http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,115663.0/topicseen.html  Some faults can take some time to get resolved.

Have you requested escalation in any of your responses?

Maurice
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:55:54 pm by MauriceB »
snowwolf

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 03:02:18 pm »

Thanks

I did request escalation and it was supposedly escalated with BT Openreach, but that was a month ago...

So if this is how an escalated problem is handled, I dread to think how long normal ones take.

To be honest though it should never really take the customer requesting escalation for action to be taken. For a company that prides itself on customer service and advertises that as a differentiator, I would expect processes to be in place to detect tickets like mine (open for > x days, multiple agent contacts, etc.) and some kind of review of how those tickets are being handled to take place to determine if they can be dealt with better.
chrispurvey

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 03:06:12 pm »

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the wait you've had with your fibre installation, I'm going to read through the ticket and find the latest update. Once I've got that I'll see what action we need to take to push this on.

I'll be in-touch ASAP.

Chris
snowwolf

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 03:11:39 pm »

P.S. Read the thread you linked to and it does make sense that where physical work needs to take place, it can take longer.

It probably is worth pointing out that my problem looks like a purely software problem. Plusnet are getting an error message when trying to place my FTTC order.
From the ticket - first message when the ticket was opened:
"Gettting error message when trying to place order(Duplicate child items)"

Nearly two months later, this is the latest status message posted:
When trying to place order eco states
'Duplicate child line items have been added to this product. Submitting this order details will result in rejection of the order, please cancel this order and raise a fresh order to modify your service.'

So basically they are no closer to understanding/resolving the problem than they were 2 months ago.
chrispurvey

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 05:29:05 pm »

I'm myself am waiting for an update, but I'll make sure I have all of the correct details in to what has gone on and what we need to do to get this resolved.
MauriceB
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 07:03:31 pm »

P.S. Read the thread you linked to and it does make sense that where physical work needs to take place, it can take longer.

It probably is worth pointing out that my problem looks like a purely software problem. Plusnet are getting an error message when trying to place my FTTC order

Yea but!  Getting software 'glitches' resolved can take a long time - and this is BT.  There must be an alternative path to getting this back on track.

chrispurvey

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 09:40:07 am »

Having looked through the issues encountered when trying to place to FTTC order it's down to issues on our suppliers systems. A bridge case has been raised to get this resolved.

Kate who has been in contact with you will see this through to a resolution for you and it should hopefully be sooner rather than later.
snowwolf

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 03:32:34 pm »

Thanks all.

Having a single person take ownership of my ticket definitely seemed to do the trick. All issues resolved and I am now successfully upgraded to FTTC. grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: