Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Domain Issues
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Domain Issues  (Read 2061 times)
div_adp

« on: December 18, 2012, 09:42:00 am »

I don't want to further clog up the customer service ticketing system so am posting here to see how widespread my problems are and the reason for them.

I need my domain re connecting (following a problem of my own making)

It has taken over the 72 hours I was quoted and I am now told there is a problem with Domains. There is nothing showing on the system status, and surely if all domains were affected this would be a big problem?

Any information welcome.
div_adp

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 07:21:32 pm »

Just updating this because I am getting very angry and there seems no way of properly escalating a complaint.

I am not getting my domain email. I can't be told if it will be fixed in hours/days/weeks. Nobody knows and they will look at my ticket again in a day or so.

So what do I do? Do I tell all my contacts, and all my wife's that we have a changed address, then if it is fixed change them back. If we go to all this trouble will it then be fixed soon and prove to be a waste of time?

I don't use plusnet for a business and I have to say I wouldn't advise anyone with a business to do so as this is totally unacceptable to have email disrupted in this way.
spraxyt
Usergroup Member

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 07:32:25 pm »

Sorry, as a fellow customer I have no access to your account information to help but have you raised a complaint via the Help Assistant Making a Complaint path https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22909&wizard_id=38?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: