Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » late payment promises worthless issued by plusnet customer service
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: late payment promises worthless issued by plusnet customer service  (Read 2780 times)
deliciousoldfart

« on: January 09, 2012, 04:56:38 pm »

Upon experiencing for the first time in my life a genuine medical emergency, which happened abroad. I was asked to contribute a considerable amount of money. Unfortunatly this left me without funds to meet all my direct debits and standing orders. This excersise has cost me quite a lot in 'Bank' charges. I asked Customer Services if I could pay by debit card approxamtly aweek late, because the direct debit failed. The message I got back was in effect,.. don't worry this will be OK. But other people saw my account diferently and sent 2 letters and emails informing me of restricted service,ect. When I complained about this reversal all I got was a wording regarding the contract obligations. I complained further and was given the department who issue "Migration codes". I have over 30 years management experience in sales/Customer service and I have never come accross such a inept and disgusting service.   
mjtaylor

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 02:52:23 pm »

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately a lot of the messages are automated and cannot be stopped from sending, however if possible I'd very much like to take a look at your account and feed back on the agents you talked to.

I'd also if possible like to take a look over things and see what we can do to resolve the situation and restore your faith in us and hopefully shed a bit more light on why our support team addressed the issue as they did.

Once again I'm sorry your complaints were dealt with as they were and hope you'll give us a chance to make things right for you.

Regards,

Matt Taylor

Regards,

Matt Taylor
Plusnet Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: