Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Would someone look at this please - new line issue
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would someone look at this please - new line issue  (Read 1813 times)
DK

« on: November 09, 2011, 11:11:27 pm »

Please note this isn't MY issue, I'm very happy with Plusnet Smiley

Quite a lot of people have Plusnet where I live on Shetland and this following post does you no good at all. Word of mouth carries a lot of influence here.

Would it be possible for Plusnet support staff to reply in the linked topic or post a reply here that I can paste, from a 'reliable source'?

http://www.shetlink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12542

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:13:05 pm by DK »
jelv1

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 10:33:01 am »

The issue is as identified because the existing phone line in the house they are moving to is with Sky. I'm sure the 25 cessation could be avoided but without a ticket number to identify the account I'm not sure how Plusnet can investigate.

I suggest you post back over there to say they should post on the Plusnet Community forums, or post a ticket number from their account which you will bring to the Plusnet's second line support team's attention.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:38:34 am by jelv1 »

jelv
DK

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 02:13:20 pm »

OK I've done that, hopefully they will post here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: