Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » No response from Customer Services
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No response from Customer Services  (Read 6104 times)
mfmlob

« on: February 06, 2011, 06:25:10 pm »

Hi - the last time I posted something on the forum, I got some "action" from plusnet after going round in circles prior to my post.  Also, the issue was satisfactorily resolved.  So I'm going to try the same tactic again as I'm fed up waiting for a response to a billing query I posted on their support assistant page on Thursday.  Today is Sunday and there is, as yet, no response.  I've tried telephoning several times and given up after a long wait in the queue.  Could someone in customer services/billing please investigate my query and let me have a reply by email or telephone?  Many thanks.  Ticket number 39527624.  Miss M Lobo
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 09:02:55 pm by mfmlob »
XPC exiled in NZ

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 07:44:12 pm »

I would recommend putting your ticket number in this thread, to make our easier to trace.

Hopefully a member of staff will notice this thread tomorrow.

Mike
mfmlob

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 07:59:31 pm »

Thanks, Mike.  It's ticket number 39527624.
mjtaylor

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 10:28:48 am »

Hi mfmlob,

I can see Chris has responded to your ticket now, that should also have emailed you the response. I hope that helps, and sorry it took a while.

Regards,

Matt Taylor
Plusnet Support
mfmlob

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 04:54:37 pm »

I have had an email yet.  This is the first I've heard of it!  Will check my support assistant replies.  But shouldn't I have been sent an email??
mfmlob

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 05:00:33 pm »

Just seen reply and I don't understand.  Here's my response.  I certainly couldn't afford to pay £50 each month!

Thanks, Chris - I really don't understand the Talk Anytime International 300 Line Rent? What's this all about? I never put international calls and have no need to! Also, this is the first time I've had such a lot to pay in terms of call charges. What's going on? Please could someone phone me on [redcated] as I'm now quite worried!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 05:01:01 pm by Colin »
Colin
Usergroup Member

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 05:01:30 pm »

I've removed your phone number from your post here, as it's not wise to post that in public forums.

Colin Ogilvie
Plusnet Usergroup Member
Using: Plusnet Extra
mfmlob

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 05:12:42 pm »

oops - thanks very much.  again, tried telephoning to speak to someone and hung up after long wait.  i am definitely looking at other bundled packages and ISP providers now.  i feel i've given plusnet a fair innings and i'm not a happy customer.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 05:22:26 pm by mfmlob »
mfmlob

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 11:18:43 pm »

I finally managed to get a Plus Net customer services person to answer my call.  Hurrah!  She answered my billing enquiries and I now understand how it was made up as well as the reason for the much higher charges in the most recent bill.  They were all attributed to mobile phone lines - something I will have to watch very carefully from now on. 
nadger
Usergroup Member

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 09:22:54 am »

You should have been able to view your calls to mobiles here when logged in.

https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=choose_account&?membermenu=phonecalls

Calling mobiles from landlines can prove very expensive and I personally use 18185 which is allowable from Plusnet line.

Regards

John
mfmlob

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 09:16:17 pm »

Thanks, John.  I've learnt my lesson and am now better informed!  Can you explain a bit more about 18185?  How will this help me keep my bills down?
NB
Usergroup Member

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 12:24:04 am »

I think he is referring to http://www.18185.co.uk/ i.e. using a carrier preselection code when dialling mobiles to get a cheaper rate.
nadger
Usergroup Member

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 10:11:20 am »

That's the place  smiley

I've used it for 15 months, with E&W, and it does save one money plus the call charge details are there in minutes after call has ended.

As has been stated one dials 18185 before the number and it tells you the rate per minute before connecting.

I pay by DD and get email well before money it taken.

As my daughter only has a mobile it was the cheapest way of calling her but that has now changed since Virgin revised their old PAYG tariffs.

18185 is still cheaper for short calls but, as I only pay for the first five minutes of a call to another Virgin mobile, a long call is cheaper from my mobile.

HTH

Regards

John
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: