Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » customer service
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: customer service  (Read 2707 times)
really pissed off

« on: January 08, 2011, 08:13:14 pm »

Plusnet must be the worst broad band provider customer support absolutely useless (that is if you ever get to speak to someone)
after putting up with it now for some time they can stick it where the flat cap wont hide Angry Angry
Mark Kelly

Ex Plusnet Staff 2006 - 2012

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 08:15:13 pm »

Hi there

Sorry to hear you're having a bad experience. Care to elaborate on whats going on and we'll see what can be done to address it, both from a PN perspective and a community perspective.

Give us details of the issue and any support tickets you have raised and we'll take it from there.

Mark

Kind regards,
Mark Kelly
XPC exiled in NZ

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 01:50:00 am »

Plusnet must be the worst broad band provider customer support absolutely useless (that is if you ever get to speak to someone)
after putting up with it now for some time they can stick it where the flat cap wont hide Angry Angry

Well worth taking Fletch Mark up on the offer of support. You can post in this thread any ticket numbers you have (one gets opened for each phone call - see the portal), or PM Fletch Mark your Plusnet username.

Mike

ps  did anyone else read "flat cap" as "cat flap"! It seems I'm reading spoonerisms now!!! (or maybe it is just late!)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:30:39 pm by xpcomputers »
Colin
Usergroup Member

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 11:15:28 am »

* Colin wonders where Fletch came in to it...

Colin Ogilvie
Plusnet Usergroup Member
Using: Plusnet Extra
Mark Kelly

Ex Plusnet Staff 2006 - 2012

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 12:34:45 pm »

We'll let him off, it was quite late after all.

@really

I'd appreciate you getting in touch. I've spotted something in relation to your account which I'd like to check out. Can you confirm which product you are on.

Mark

Kind regards,
Mark Kelly
XPC exiled in NZ

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 01:32:36 pm »

It was late... Don't know what happened there! Mistake corrected! Sorry Mark.

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: