Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » crap internet and crap phone line
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crap internet and crap phone line  (Read 7607 times)
pissed off

« on: December 01, 2010, 04:43:50 pm »

dear sirs would you please sort out my broadband and phone service this is the last time iam asking because if i do not receive a response or any help from so called customer services i will be changing providres of friday this week as iam sick and tired of it from plusnet this has to be the worst service in internet proviers history  lol
since may 2010 i have been with plusnet and all this time i have never ever had proper broadband for example my dl speed at the moment is 160 kbps wow great fantastic NOT but for the last 2 days i have now no phone service either incoming or outgoing hey plusnet getting better NOT what the hell!!!! how can you dare charge for this shit service it should be free as i receive no service at all
jelv1

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 04:50:12 pm »

This is the user group, run by fellow users.

Normally I'd offer advice to try and identify what's going on, but given your attitude I'm not going to bother.

jelv
eugeneg

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 05:03:04 pm »

I'm just a regular joe user, but I must say that if I were PlusNet facing an attitude like yours, I'd be very reluctant to move your problems to the top of the queue.  If you did not hide behind a cloak of anonymity but spelled out a factual history of your problem without bad mouthing, you may find people willing to give up their time to help you.
pissed off

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 05:04:35 pm »

hey do plusnet pay you 2 guys lol hmmm i think they do
Barry Zubel
Usergroup Member

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 05:42:11 pm »

Nope, they don't get paid.  They're just human beings who actually deserve a modicum of respect.

From the tone of your post I suspect help will not be forthcoming.

B.

Plusnet Community Site Forum Moderator
I'm a customer, not an employee
nadger
Usergroup Member

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 06:27:51 pm »

hey do plusnet pay you 2 guys lol hmmm i think they do
At the moment we are being tolerant with your language and attitude but don't push it too far  no

If you want help post some details as to how customer services have failed you.

Have you raised a ticket?

As has already been stated we are just customers.

Regards

John
XPC exiled in NZ

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 06:51:47 pm »

If you've raised a ticket with Plusnet, then posting the ticket number in this thread might help, if a member of staff sees it.

If you have a bad phone line, as well as internet connection then the two are probably connected.

As to the cause, (if you want help getting it sorted that is), you would need to establish whether your equipment is setup correctly, or whether the fault is between you and the exchange. Lots of people complain about their provider, and it turns out a filter is in the wrong place or something similar. Equally BT Openreach could well have problems on your phone line.

Anyway, ball in your court. If you would like some help, one of the volunteers might help you here check things over. However if you just wanted a place to rant and scream, but don't actually want help, then go ahead, but not sure you'll get any help.

We can fully understand how annoyed you are. But equally, we are a bunch of unpaid customers like you, so you must in return understand that none of us volunteers is likely to help if you bring your attitude into this forum. By all means tell us you are annoyed, but help us to help you...

Mike

NB
Usergroup Member

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 12:26:36 am »

For the record, the only people you will see on these forums who work for Plusnet have a tag of "Plusnet Staff" below their name.  The rest are ordinary consumers - not even the ones with a tag of "Usergroup Member" or "Administrator" get paid by Plusnet, we don't get free broadband, we don't get special tariffs, we don't get anything else like that.
mjtaylor

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 09:14:09 am »

Hi pissed off,

I can see there's a fault opened and a high level complaint is currently in hand with our dedicated team, so I can assure you we're looking into this for you. I've asked one of the agents on that team to look into your phone fault now so you should be getting an update shortly.

I can confirm what's been said above - while I am a staff member, all the others who've replied to this thread are customers like yourself.

I hope that helps, and sorry it's been going on so long.

Regards,

Matt Taylor
Plusnet Support
nadger
Usergroup Member

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 09:17:21 am »

Thanks for stepping in, Matt  smiley

Regards

John
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: