Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » User additions to tickets push them to the back of the queue
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User additions to tickets push them to the back of the queue  (Read 4859 times)
jelv1

« on: July 26, 2010, 10:09:29 am »

Were PUG aware of this change?

Please hold off updating the ticket as this pushed it to the back of the queue. Someone from the Faults Team will be in touch in due course.

Ben Trimble

Quote from: pierre_pierre
is that statement about the queue correct as it has been denied in the past

Yes it is. Some essential changes to our ticketing system now mean that customer updates are treated the same as a staff update and push it to the back of the queue. We are unable to provide a 'quick fix' and this will be addressed by a re-write of our ticketing system to come at some point in the future.

We appreciate that this is far from ideal and have put in measures on our side to catch any tickets constantly pushed to the back of the queue.

Ben Trimble

jelv
Colin
Usergroup Member

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 11:36:48 am »

Certainly the first I've heard of it...

Colin Ogilvie
Plusnet Usergroup Member
Using: Plusnet Extra
MauriceB
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 06:10:03 pm »

It keeps coming up - and is usually explained away as an "urban myth" angel

I seem to recall a recent thread on Community where James (at least I think it was?) debunked this story.

It is worth following up as it is a very counter-productive way of operating.

I can't find the thread at the moment, but I will take another look.  (Oh for a good search tool on Community )

Maurice
Oldjim

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 09:25:53 pm »

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,84049.0.html
Ben Trimble

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 09:32:57 am »

I'll be getting further information about this on Monday.
jelv1

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 10:02:01 am »

Ben,

It appears that not only didn't you say which week, you didn't say which month or even which year. It keeps coming up and a definitive statement as to whether this happens and if so is it all work flows or just some would be appreciated.

jelv
richwil

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 10:09:46 am »

While i would like to see a description of how tickets are handled, i think there is a more important problem. In my experience of reporting faults, no information is kept by plusnet so each time we start from scratch. This gets rather irritating the second and subsequent times round the same loop.
Oldjim

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 10:25:46 am »

There is but the agent wouldn't check so you need to reference the previous fault report in the new one if it is relevant.
However you still need to complete all the requirements of the new fault report as there is no guarantee that it is the same fault come back to bite as it should have been fixed the first time unless you closed the fault report
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: