Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » The Chit-Chat Channel » Do we start using this forum for light hearted chat?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we start using this forum for light hearted chat?  (Read 38463 times)
jelv1

« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2010, 02:34:09 pm »

Plenty!

jelv
shutter

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2010, 03:51:58 pm »

Why don't we start derailing all their doom and gloom topics with jokes, frivolity etc? Whilst it might be off-topic for the thread it would be totally on-topic for the forum! We've never had moderator intervention in the past for people going off-topic in Chit Chat so they'd better not start now!

I started to derail the doom and gloom topics..... where did it get me?  30 days confinement, and no get out of jail free card...

Free speech  lol lol lol

Also > I was insulted by two mods who declined to apologise for their insults, and also refused to "discuss" the matter in PM`s as they had said they were willing to do so...

They ask (tell) us to "respect" other forum members, but fail to give that same respect back.... then accuse me of contempt. It`s about time the mods.... . stop throwing stones in glass houses... Angry

Barry Zubel
Usergroup Member

« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2010, 04:40:08 pm »

As always, there are two sides to a story, shutter.

B.

Plusnet Community Site Forum Moderator
I'm a customer, not an employee
ASBOdog

« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2010, 05:48:14 pm »

well i think from what Ive seen from my flying visits to the forum, that chit chat is just a place to chill out, agree directly insulting some one should be modded but to ban off topic posts in chit chat is over the top.

maybe the mods should of pointed out that there is places like this for conspiracy theories to be discussed with people of the same tin hat attitude
http://www.modernconspiracy.com/
Steve M

« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2010, 07:34:14 pm »

Im still waiting for a reply from one of you lot on the other chit chat, And i fully support the moderators, Put the dummy back in lads, Its growing old!!

Heres a refresher for you " As an after thought, What happens when another new member wants to join in the madness BUT is not to everyone's taste? Does that mean they too have to be punished?"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:39:45 pm by Steve M »
nadger
Usergroup Member

« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2010, 07:40:40 pm »

I really think it's time for this thread to be put to bed.

Locked.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:42:28 pm by nadger »

Regards

John
Mal08
« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2010, 04:56:56 pm »

And i can moderate stuff here  smiley wink
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: