Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » The Business Users Forum » Supply Issues
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supply Issues  (Read 8608 times)
entryclearance

« on: November 03, 2007, 09:04:23 pm »

As a long time customer of Plusnet with no real gripes at the service we have received we have always been dealt with the utmost courtesy which has been exported by their Support Team. OK, we have had few niggly complaints thats for sure. Now, recently, we, that is my company, has invested in a new office, which it is intended to house up to six staff, who will ply my firms trade via the internet. The problem we are experiencing is the non-supply of hardware for the new service account we have invested in through Plusnet. Is there a world shortage of adsl 4 port routers I ask myself? Only we have been given promise after promise about delivery and ficticious Special Delivery numbers and accusations of the delivery being made and still no Proof of Delivery the fibs are getting more incredible. I know, I can buy a  ADSL 4 port router elsewhere but Plusnet agreed to supply one, way back in September. By the way we have been afforded free service for two months. As you will appreciate you cannot use the service without an adsl router. So am I dumb or something or is this a matter of the Kings New Clothes, what is it I am not seeing. Thanks for your cash sir, whoops there we go again just striped you up for another monthly fee......sorry you can't use the service sir!! Is anyone else experiencing such problems does anyone actually listen to us, do these people reliase this new office which we can't use is costing me 3000 a month.  Clearly there is a problem. Dear moderator I am very very angry, Plusnet have let me down and more importantly they have let themselves down. What can be done to rectify the situation.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 09:32:21 pm by entryclearance »
billbow

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 10:34:24 pm »

Hi

I'm sure that one of the PN team will be along and pick up on this - and I can understand your frustration.
However, for my2p 3000/pm or 46.85 inc delivery is a non brainer Amazon
I would have sorted out PN later and got on with my business. I'm sure PN would have come to some arrangement over the cost of the router.

Anyway I hope that things are sorted soon.

Bill
MetroNet
NB
Usergroup Member

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 01:10:57 am »

And if your business is solely dependant on internet sales it would be a sensible idea to acquire backup equipment anyway to minimise down time should andy equipment fail in service, as it undoubtedly will at some point in the future.
mjtaylor

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 02:05:53 pm »

Hi,

I'm very sorry about the hassle you've experienced over this. If you PM me the username of the new account I'll be able to have a look for you.

Kind Regards,

Matt Taylor

Regards,

Matt Taylor
Plusnet Support
mjtaylor

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 02:49:08 pm »

Right, I've found the account and placed another order for the hardware. I realise this has been done before and will check it again on Monday to ensure that the order is placed with the supplier, and I can assure you that we will refund the subscription for the time you have been unable to use the account once the router has arrived. If the order fails again we will be able to call the warehouse and chase this for you.

Again, many apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Matt Taylor
Plusnet Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: