Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Announcements » Stop Press! 2 Spaces to attend our Customer Open Day!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Press! 2 Spaces to attend our Customer Open Day!  (Read 3727 times)
lmartin

Comms Team

« on: March 27, 2007, 04:54:07 pm »

Afternoon all,

We have two spaces on our Customer Open Day this coming Friday, 30th March!  10:30 - 4:30 at Internet House, Sheffield.

Two of the original applicants have since had to pull out from attending, so we'd like to make these spaces available to any other customers who may like to come up and see what we do.

If you're interested, all you need to do is send me an email to lmartin @ plus . net (without the spaces obviously).  This will be first come first served.  Please ensure you include your PlusNet vISP username in the post and only apply if you can certainly attend on Friday.

Any questions, give me a shout!

Cheers,
Liam

Liam Martin
PlusNet Comms Team
biondani

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:08:17 pm »

Any chance of getting some directions to the office from the M1?

Ian

3rd Line Wintel Support
Virgin Media XXL Customer
lmartin

Comms Team

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 05:25:19 pm »

Yep.. will post in due course...

Liam Martin
PlusNet Comms Team
biondani

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 05:26:40 pm »

* biondani starts a sweepstake as to how late on thursday night the post is made grin

Ian

3rd Line Wintel Support
Virgin Media XXL Customer
ianwild

Not to be confused with Mike, Wildmind.

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 10:48:25 pm »

If you searched carefully, you could find the instructions I posted for the last event for customers we ran...  :mrgreen:

Ian

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Support
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: