Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Announcements » 'Community' Site Prototype & Name Vote!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 'Community' Site Prototype & Name Vote!  (Read 35898 times)
lmartin

Comms Team

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2007, 10:53:38 am »

Hi Penny,

I guess my last post answered your question on when the poll would be closing!  Originally it was planned to close it early last week but we ran it for a week as this was made possible by the Development work.  Regardless, there was a clear winner - and 'Community' is coming soon!

Liam Martin
PlusNet Comms Team
Penny

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2007, 03:40:50 pm »

Hi Penny,
... Originally it was planned to close it early last week but we ran it for a week as this was made possible by the Development work.  Regardless, there was a clear winner - and 'Community' is coming soon!

Thanks for the update, Liam.  Are we allowed to know the voting figures?

Regards,

Penny.

Penny Rollo       Force 9 from 17/02/98       PlusNet from 2000 onwards     
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages http://www.happychild.org.uk
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com
lmartin

Comms Team

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2007, 04:51:50 pm »

Sure...

community 35%
together  15%
discuss   13%
interact  13%
life      8%
inside    7%
chat      4%
people    4%
explore   1%

Liam Martin
PlusNet Comms Team
Penny

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2007, 05:31:04 pm »

Sure...

Thank you Liam Smiley     How many customers voted, altogether?

Regards,

Penny.

Penny Rollo       Force 9 from 17/02/98       PlusNet from 2000 onwards     
Project HappyChild - free maths worksheets, free French-English
worksheets and 12 other languages http://www.happychild.org.uk
personal site www.pennymidasrollo.plus.com
lmartin

Comms Team

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2007, 05:37:55 pm »

80 in total.

Liam Martin
PlusNet Comms Team
Ultra

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2007, 03:06:53 pm »

That's a bit disappointing, but on the basis that those who voted probably represent a majority of those who regularly view posts on this forum, it might still beat the numbers of *actual customers* who could have seen mention of postings on TBB Smiley

Certainly it points to a limited number of people taking notice, so can I ask if it was mentioned in the p.s.customer-feedback group ?  Of course, giving a short deadline might have been another reason for not viewing the choices, or attempting to vote - ie someone seeing the posting after the weekend may have (wrongly) assumed the voting was finished.

(Attention was drawn to some TBB thread which started off about PUG but was locked after a bit of 'ping-pong', and that thread happened to get onto the relative numbers of customers vs non customers who were posting - while there are no doubt some non customers reading in this forum, they could not have had a 'counted' vote on the choice of name, at least)
lmartin

Comms Team

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2007, 03:10:06 pm »

I think that we publicised this in all the right places where anyone who cares would see it...

The big benefit of the Community site is the merging of all the Portal Forums.  So I made sure it was posted in all of those.  Regular users of the forums will have seen it... and they will be the regular users of the Community site.

Liam Martin
PlusNet Comms Team
Oldjim

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2007, 04:33:57 pm »

I suppose, like many others, I didn't vote because there wasn't an option for "non of the above" as I didn't like any of them
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: