Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Announcements » Addition of new Central Capacity & Broadband Plus refund scheme
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Addition of new Central Capacity & Broadband Plus refund scheme  (Read 14237 times)
Moose

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 02:09:58 pm »

Peak time BB+ speeds are still as bad as they were. 130-256kbps. Rubbish. And it doesn't make any difference that i can see whatever gateway you are on.

Stuart.
dtomlinson
Plusnet Staff

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 03:23:08 pm »

"delights" ?  OK, perhaps to some.  I'd class it as down-market of ITV or even Bravo Smiley

Then again, some of the stuff I used to watch could not be shown even on C4 or Five  :mrgreen:

You can get a down-market version of ITV??? Mind I suppose youtube is just a very poor version of Beadle.

Regards,

Dave Tomlinson
PlusNet Support
dtomlinson
Plusnet Staff

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 03:23:37 pm »

Peak time BB+ speeds are still as bad as they were. 130-256kbps. Rubbish. And it doesn't make any difference that i can see whatever gateway you are on.

Is that what you are getting now?

Regards,

Dave Tomlinson
PlusNet Support
glloyd

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 05:10:09 pm »

So the offer of a free car has not helped then?

The third and fourth segment will be lit as we need it for customer growth. Right now we're still flat in terms of customer numbers. So unless we decide to invest more in the product and take a lower percentage profit on Premier & PAYG products we're unlikely to light 3 & 4 until customer numbers start going up.

Regards

George
Moose

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 06:00:57 pm »

Is that what you are getting now?

Nope, thats what i was getting yesterday....im happy to report everything is working fine at the moment(god, i hope that doesn't jinx it wink), seems the network is balancing out a bit now.
 Congrats smiley

Stuart.
widge

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 06:38:26 pm »

smiley The last two nights my evening speeds seem better. Lets hope it now stays like this.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: