Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » I thought it couldn't get any worse
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I thought it couldn't get any worse  (Read 1448 times)
Nurbit

« on: December 14, 2006, 09:22:28 pm »

I've had a problem now for several months with my connection speed.
The second time I reported the issue, the Plusnet staff actually took an interest and fixed the problem........temporarily
My problem is now back so I reported it on the helpdesk and when I asked them to do whatever they did last time I was told that it was impossible that they'd done anything, despite them updating the call with what they were doing.
I left another comment on my support ticket but so far it's been completely ignored.
They've left me no choice but to stop using their "service" and find a different ISP.
They also suckered my girlfriend into the "free signup" thing so I'll have to pay for the privilege.

I've hung on for too long now thinking that the service would improve and was really hoping that Plusnet would get back to the way it used to be. Plusnet used to be one of the best ISPs to use and the service was great.

I've asked for my MAC, I'll just have to see how long it takes them to respond

Another unhappy Plusnetter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: