Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » My Day Yesterday
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Day Yesterday  (Read 1428 times)
greyreef

« on: November 16, 2006, 07:49:46 am »

This is my first post. I joined yesterday to complain, but I couldn't get my email so was not able to post.....

I run a small IT consultancy. I was unable to work on two projects yesterday, both of which are urgent. My customers and suppliers had sent me requests and code samples by email. Once again I had to ring all of my customers and tell them that I didn't have email so please bear with me if they had sent me anything.

Then it started. Again. I started getting calls from other customers, ones that I had referred to Force9. We haven't got email. What am I going to do bout it? Why did I recommend such a poor service provider? When would it be fixed?

I'm sure many, many people are in the same boat as I am, but I just had to add another voice to the many who feel that this is not good enough, and who are seriously looking around for a new ISP.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: