Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Ticket awaiting my response but no submit update button
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket awaiting my response but no submit update button  (Read 2642 times)
ac
« on: October 18, 2006, 05:42:00 pm »

Anyone from PlusNet able to deal with this. I've just had a ticket passed back to me for update but there is no 'Submit your update' button, only a 'Close this question' which is not what I want to do.

Ticket number is: 20049883

Have just spent the last half hour on the phone waiting to speak to someone. If anyone can sort this out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

UPDATE: Finally got through on the phone and the agent has made an update for me and passed back to the relevant team. Still no update button available for me to add any additional information though. Supposedly this will appear should the ticket come back to me again. Can anyone confirm this? It's always been available for me to add comments at any time in the past. Ticket status is still very much open.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 06:07:59 pm by ac »
ac
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 11:23:32 am »

Ticket has had a couple of internal updates and is now in the status "Awaiting your response" but I still have no submit button.

Can any PlusNet guys help with this?
ianwild

Not to be confused with Mike, Wildmind.

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 04:17:30 pm »

I have internal problem Created problem 36772 open on this. The ticket in question was opened by us, and I suspect that is why it's not behaving correctly, however this isn't how it should work.

In terms of the issue on the ticket, it was escalated to the duty CSC manager earlier today, and I'm hoping for an update for you shortly.

Ian

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Support
scarymonkey

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 07:52:03 pm »

I have opened a PUGIT issue 148 for this as well Ian.

Vince Marsters
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: