Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Trapped
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trapped  (Read 2565 times)
Scouser200

« on: October 08, 2006, 02:20:08 pm »

If you look at previous posts of mine you will see that as a result of my transfer to LLU on the 11/7/06 i totally lost my service and spent many weeks trying to get it resolved to no avail, finally my patience ran out and requested a mac key which i spent weeks trying to get unfortunately my new provider despite telling me they did take LLU macs did not, so i asked for a cease (ticket trail below), i received an extremely rude call from Plusnet basically badgering me to leave as soon as possible so we agreed the 15/9.

You can guess what happened next NOTHING i am still connected to some say BT on LLU setups hence why i was never able to connect. Now i am getting asked to continue to pay for a service past my cease date and according to Plusnet i am frozen, i still have a completely dead broadband connection and have had for nearly 13 weeks.

In fairness as part of my cease request i was refunded 9 weeks but was never asked for any monies nor advised of anything left to pay. Can some please stop this madness i want to leave i cant, i want a new provider i cant. I have spoken to ofcom, ispa and now in the process of filling out CISAS paperwork but cant get at my closed tickets!!!!!

Absolutely trapped

Question topic: Cancel My Product | ID: 20235738  Open
Your original Question 2:23pm, Thursday 7th September 2006
[Support Wizard Journey]
[I did NOT take the 30 Day Free Trial]

[Additional Information]
Ask your Question here...

Please cancel my account with immediate effect i have had no service for almost 9 weeks and do not want to continue waiting for you to resolve this problem, please clear all tags off my line leaving this free. Please refund me for all of my downtime as promised

Name removed/Comms 2:35pm, Friday 8th September 2006
Please cease 7 days from now as discussed

Name removed BOT - DSL Provisioning 4:22pm, Friday 8th September 2006
Dear Mr Hall,
We have now raised a cease on your line due for completion on: 15/9/06.

Your comment 8:03pm, Wednesday 20th September 2006
Cn you confirm this has been completed as the my modem adsl light is solid green and i now need my new provider to start the takeover process, please confirm all tags have been removed to ensure a smooth takeover

Your comment 11:01pm, Friday 22nd September 2006
Can you please respond to this question

Name removed CSC Agent 4:50am, Sunday 24th September 2006
Dear Mr Hall,
Apologies for the delay in answering I am passing your issue over to our cease team for them to check the status for you and they will update your asap.

++Internal++Please check LLU cease status. reseller portal shows as "KO: Order frozen"

Name removed BOT - DSL Provisioning 10:40am, Monday 25th September 2006
Dear Mr Hall,
We have raised this to our supplier as the order is still open.

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Wednesday 27th September at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the BOT - ADSL Cease Requests until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Your comment 12:40pm, Monday 25th September 2006
The Question 20235738 has been released from hold and sent back to BOT - ADSL Cease Requests

What does this mean? why wasnt it ceased on the 15th as agreed

Name removed BOT - DSL Provisioning 4:51pm, Monday 25th September 2006
Dear Mr Hall,
The cease order we placed with our suppliers did not complete as expected so we have raised a query we now await their reply with further advice.

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Tuesday 26th September at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the BOT - ADSL Cease Requests until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:06am, Tuesday 26th September 2006
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 20235738 ] has now been returned to the BOT - ADSL Cease Requests pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

Name removed BOT - DSL Provisioning 9:15am, Thursday 28th September 2006
Dear Mr Hall,
We are still awaiting feedback on the above isssue.

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Friday 29th September at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the BOT - ADSL Cease Requests until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:07am, Friday 29th September 2006
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 20235738 ] has now been returned to the BOT - ADSL Cease Requests pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

Name removed CSC Agent 3:21pm, Tuesday 3rd October 2006
+internal+
Could you please confirm if there has been a response regarding the order frozen? thanks

Name removed BOT - DSL Provisioning 9:43am, Friday 6th October 2006
Dear Mr Hall,
Unfortunately we have come across a problem were we cannot place an order via the usual way, as such we have had to manually submit this via email.

We will place this ticket on hold for a few days and recheck to ensure the order is placed.

Thanks.

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Friday 13th October at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the BOT - DSL Provisioning until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: