Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Moving Home Phone + Broadband Ticket 20263041
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving Home Phone + Broadband Ticket 20263041  (Read 5403 times)
adw2000

« on: October 02, 2006, 12:46:31 pm »

I submitted ticket 20263041 to move my Home Phone and PAYG Broadband service.  In my original ticket I requested a date of 19 October (earliest) for the move.   Last Thursday, there was a reply saying that an order had been raised to move my Home Phone service on 5 October.  5 October is too soon and will leave me without phone service for 2 weeks!!!  Do customer support actually read tickets?!?

I replied to the ticket a couple of hours afterwards to request that this order be cancelled or postponed, but have not had a further reply.  I'm getting worried that my phone might be cut off this Thursday -- can someone do something to cancel the order please !!!

Also, I have asked several times in the ticket at what point in the process I will be informed of my new phone number, as I need this to start updating people and companies with my new address and contact details.  However, this question has simply been ignored in every reply from customer support.  Can I get an answer to this question please?
adw2000

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 12:52:23 pm »

Oh, and I meant to say: I tried to phone to speak to someone about this, and after several (far too many) choices on the automated system I was eventually told to use the Web Portal and then it hung up.  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE and very frustrating -- I wouldn't be phoning if I was getting the response I needed from the portal.  I had basically selected Home Phone, then several menus of pressing the button for "some other query".  When it gets to the point of recommending the portal, there should be an option to speak to someone instead.  I know the call centre is busy, but I thought that was ridiculous.

Get your act together PlusNet.
mbeckett

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 04:56:42 pm »

Hi there,

This should now be cancelled, and your ticket updated. Please accept our apologies for the error, and for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
Mand

Mand Beckett
Plusnet Comms Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
adw2000

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 05:02:34 pm »

I finally got through on the phone and the order has been sorted out.

However, I'm STILL waiting for an answer as to when I'll find out my new phone number.
adw2000

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 10:24:59 am »

[Name removed] BOT - DSL Provisioning 4:56pm, Monday 2nd October 2006
Dear Mr Wilson,
Due to system limitations we will need to replace the order tomorrow.

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Tuesday 3rd October at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the BOT - Home Phone Provisioning until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,
[Name removed]

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 9:07am, Tuesday 3rd October 2006
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 20263041 ] has now been returned to the BOT - Home Phone Provisioning pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

Your comment 4:29pm, Tuesday 3rd October 2006
Has the update been raised?

Thanks,
Andy.
I'm still waiting for the order to be raised, despite the provisioning team saying it would be raised yesterday (see above).  Why does it take customer support so long to respond to tickets?!?!  That's been over 24 hours since the ticket was returned to them!!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 10:27:56 am by adw2000 »
adw2000

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 05:06:33 pm »

I still don't seem to getting any useful responses to my ticket.  It's now only a week and a half before I move, and we're getting close to the minimum notice period.

Part of my house sale contract is that I ensure the phone is disconnected before the house is sold.

Please can someone look at this ticket and raise the necessary order with BT ASAP?!?

Thanks.
adw2000

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 10:17:07 am »

I'm still waiting, the only response I've been given is that PlusNet's supplier has not responded.  This reason (or excuse?) is given far too many times, as far as I can tell from other posts on this forum.  It's about time that PlusNet got its relationship with its suppliers sorted out.  This level of service is simply not acceptable.

If my phone line is not ordered by tomorrow, I'll be phoning BT to get my line from them.
MysteryFCM

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 10:19:06 am »

Try sending a PM to dtomlinson (think I spelled his nick correctly?)

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk
adw2000

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 09:48:19 am »

I sent him a PM yesterday, but no response as yet.  Looking at his most recent posts, he last posted on 28 September, so maybe he's on holiday or something...
adw2000

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 02:53:03 pm »

Well, I've run out of patience.  So I've phoned BT and ordered my line through them.

I've now requested my ADSL be moved.  PlusNet better not mess that up, otherwise they'll be losing me completely as a customer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: