Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Can somebody from CS please call me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody from CS please call me!  (Read 2531 times)
alandr

« on: September 21, 2006, 11:59:01 am »

Can somebody from CS please call me!

After a ticket (19813128) had dragged on for many weeks, with delays of several days each time from CS, I asked CS to call me to discuss and resolve once and for all. The CS person put on the ticket that there was nothing further to discuss and closed it! How rude can you get?

So I raised another ticket for the attention of the CS manager, explaining that I would really appreciate a call. The ticket was responded to within a few hours, but my phone was off as I was in a hospital, so he left an answerphone message.  So I put a reply on apologising for missing his call and asked him to call me again as I still wanted to discuss the issue. That was a week ago and still nothing!

The support is really bad at the moment I feel. Can someone from CS please call me ref this ticket 20283551? Thanks.

alandr

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 02:32:40 pm »

The power of the forum! Within an hour or so of posting James called and discussed my issue to my satisfaction. Shame all CS aren't as good!
Thanks
JBailey

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 02:38:13 pm »

Hi,

As per our telephone discussion, I have now raised a fault with BT, asking them to investigate why your sync speeds are quite so low.  As mentioned, I can't give any promises as to whether or not they will actually be able to fix it, but we can try.

Kind Regards,

James Bailey
Complaints Manager
Plusnet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: