Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » "Customer Service" - Don't you mean DIY?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Customer Service" - Don't you mean DIY?  (Read 4416 times)
thepuffin

« on: September 07, 2006, 04:58:53 pm »

I'm one of the customers affected by the LLU fiasco and following the service bulletin earlier in the week I followed the instructions to register that I was affected.

When a CS agent finally got around to answering my ticket, I got the marvellous response of "As per the article you are relating to please could you use the broadband fault checker located in the connection setings of the member on our website. Once this has been performed we can then raise thia as a fault to our LLU provider."

"Umm, ok, I don't know why you can't just set the fault checker off yourself, seeing as I've already given you the information..."  So I go to do that, and the fault checker tells me that actually I already have an open fault, and clicking the link moves me to the above ticket.  Confused yet?  You will be!

Three days later I get the following:

"The fault show[sic] in the screen shot you have sent us is an lold[sic] speed fault that you raised and closed. I have re-set[sic] this and you should now be able to report your connection fault."

So please, someone tell me, why do I have to re-raise the fault using the fault checker, incurring another 5 day wait for someone in CS to look at it?.  Is there something other than laziness that prevents the CS agents clicking the "perform line tests" button for me?  (Especially as my fault has nothing to do with my line anyway *sigh*)

Oh, and the spelling and grammar errors in the reply - has PlusNet starting outsourcing to India now?
paddyclark

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 08:41:10 pm »

I doubt it... the indians have great english...
fsattler

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 12:13:02 pm »

Monkeys? peanuts? Anybody?
MysteryFCM

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 02:52:01 pm »

They've out-sourced to the scousers!!

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk
Scouser200

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 05:18:42 pm »