Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » 'Connect' dialup number not working - no ticket option now to report this!"!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Connect' dialup number not working - no ticket option now to report this!"!!!!  (Read 3250 times)
Philip Goddard

« on: July 29, 2006, 04:45:00 pm »

Sorry, I've at last found the ticket option, but it was rather a search, and I would delete this post but am not allowed to.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 04:50:40 pm by Philip Goddard »

Ultra

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 05:56:49 pm »

I would delete this post but am not allowed to.
Is that a quirk of SMF, or a policy decision ?
Colin
Usergroup Member

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 06:54:44 pm »

Policy decision, I believe.

Colin Ogilvie
Plusnet Usergroup Member
Using: Plusnet Extra
mr_chris

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 07:03:18 pm »

The initial decision was made by me, in case a user deleted a thread with a number of posts in it which would (a) be useful and (b) other people would wonder where the post went.

Colin's now doing some testing, and if we can get it so a user who starts a topic can delete it, only if the topic is still empty of replies, we'll enable that. Smiley

Chris
ianwild

Not to be confused with Mike, Wildmind.

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 04:08:06 pm »

If you can tell us where you expected to see this, and I will ask Pete to put in a link that loops to the right place!

Ian

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Support
mr_chris

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 11:05:40 pm »

Sorry, separate from the OP's question, in response to NetGuy - after Colin's testing, it is apparent that a user can delete an entire thread that he started, even after other users (including board admins) have replied.

So unfortunately the option will be staying off for now.

Chris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: