Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » New Forum, new start
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Forum, new start  (Read 2352 times)
apollo_it

« on: July 22, 2006, 10:47:14 am »

Dear PN,

As a good customer with a personal monthly spend of about 75UKP per month (2 accounts, one for my deputy)... a *lot* of continuing refferals, and a not insignificant share holding - I want to give it another go... and give plusnet a clean slate.

My reasons are this:

1. I want Plusnet to emerge on the other side from the problems it faces in CS, market conditions, and technical holdups.

2. I have always thought plusnet have the best ISP portal there is.

3. I don't want to move for the hassle

4. You offer me very good value on the service (notwithstanding the CS)

5. I want my share value to rise (well I'd be a fool not to) and as small a cog in the big picture - I'm still a cog.

I have signed up here today with the same username as I used on AG, as I don't feel anything I've said should be a secret under a new ID.

I've been negative in come of my comments on ADSLGuide (most with good reason) but its never going to improve anyone's morale if you're not allowed to get back on your feet with encouragement from those who have beleived in you.

So from today, I will readjust my attitude to plusnet and judge it on its future performance.

Oh, interleaving has been enabled on my ADSL - any chance you could turn it off please? Ticket 19707554... not been updated since Tuesday

Thanks..

I have only found this forum by chance, thinking that the other forum at http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/index.php was the "official" one.
kitz

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 12:24:37 pm »

Hi apollo and welcome to our forums
Very good post and I'll add a few comments if I may

>> 1. I want Plusnet to emerge on the other side from the problems it faces in CS, market conditions, and technical holdups.

You, me both - Its a damn shame to see one an ISP that had one of "The Best" CS Support reduced to what it has become of late.

>> 3. I don't want to move for the hassle + 4. You offer me very good value on the service

me neither - although TBH right now I still cant find an ISP that meets my own particular needs for less £pm than Im paying PN.

[psstt  PN take note - dont stuff up the *premier add ons* ccgi etc] Wink

Youre more than welcome to post on here apollo and appreciate your frankness - we have no problem with you raising issues - the only thing we do ask is that posts are constructive critism and do not flame other users/members/staff.

>>  have only found this forum by chance, thinking that the other forum at http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/index.php was the "official" one

The other one is indeed the "official one" -
We consist of "normal" PN customers and all that you see on these particular forums (and on our sister site UserTools) are created by, and the hardwork of Plusnet Customers, for the Customers.
However we do have recognition as being the Official UserGroup, and as such have access to some members of staff that may not perhaps have time to post or follow whats going on elsewhere.

Ive just made a rather lengthy post in another thread and I'd like to perhaps repeat something that I said in that post

"the more members we get on here voicing the same opinion in a constructive fashion the better. If we all work together instead of users bickering amongst ourselves then I'm sure we stand a better chance of PN listening when it matter".

So welcome aboard Smiley

---

>> Oh, interleaving has been enabled on my ADSL - any chance you could turn it off please? Ticket 19707554... not been updated since Tuesday

Comms would need to look at that- since we dont have access to customer details - not sure if theyre always in at the w/e.
But if one of them is reading Wink

Dont forget the Geeks!
™ kitz 2005
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: