Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Plusnet Customer Service Issues » Services Bundle
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Services Bundle  (Read 5487 times)
miller

« on: May 18, 2006, 11:53:53 pm »

After years with PlusNet all seems to be going pearshaped for me. The last thing that happened  is I've been billed for 351.50 for 3 kinds of Services Bundle: Communication, Security and Productivity. Cahrged for 50 licences for each this 351.50 is a per month charge.

I've never ordered these and raised a ticket on Sunday 14th. It's now coming to the 19th and still no satisfactory explanation or committment to pay me back this money. I didn't order these services and don't even know why a a person would.

Anyne know what they are for and where they can be ordered?
Liam

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 11:57:20 pm »

I have raised this to the Comms team for them to look into. Do you want to PM me your username and/or ticket number that you have raised so I can pass this on?

Liam Martin
PlusNet UserGroup Member & Ex-PlusNet Comms Team Staffer!
BBYW & Business Premier User | DG834G Lover
Wormeries
Tam

100Mb via Enta.net :D

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 11:58:46 pm »

After years with PlusNet all seems to be going pearshaped for me. The last thing that happened  is I've been billed for 351.50 for 3 kinds of Services Bundle: Communication, Security and Productivity. Cahrged for 50 licences for each this 351.50 is a per month charge.

I've never ordered these and raised a ticket on Sunday 14th. It's now coming to the 19th and still no satisfactory explanation or committment to pay me back this money. I didn't order these services and don't even know why a a person would.

Anyne know what they are for and where they can be ordered?

well - that sounds terrible .. certainly PlusNet billing inst fantastic - but I've never heard anything like this before.

Unfortunately - this is something only PN cam deal with - and to do this - PN need to know who you are.. Can you therefore post a ticket number from your http://contactus.plus.net tickets - so that PN can find your account.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 12:01:50 am by Tam »

ianwild

Not to be confused with Mike, Wildmind.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 01:41:40 pm »

Yeah - A ticket number would be helpful here...

It certainly sounds like an accident and I am certain we can sort this out easily.

Cheers,

Ian

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Support
Liam

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 10:15:54 pm »

Thanks for your PM.

I have now raised this through to the Comms team who should be able to look into this for you first thing in the morning.

Liam Martin
PlusNet UserGroup Member & Ex-PlusNet Comms Team Staffer!
BBYW & Business Premier User | DG834G Lover
Wormeries
dtomlinson
Plusnet Staff

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 10:37:34 pm »

Hi,

I'm not sure how this has happened, but your ticket's with the CSC Team Leaders to issue a full refund (they need to action it due to the amount and will do so as soon as the payment clears).

Regards,

Dave Tomlinson
PlusNet Support
miller

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 11:13:48 pm »

Thanks to Liam, Ian and dtomlinson for this. Hoping it's sorted soon! smiley Malcolm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: