Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » Announcements » PUG News: 25/04/06
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: PUG News: 25/04/06  (Read 62192 times)
pcsni

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 01:33:22 pm »

Dean,

I am not getting involved in a debate with you about actions taken on another forum, but I must refute an allegation which you have levelled on this board.

Ian Wild played absolutely no part in the implementation of your ban from the Plus net forums nor did any other member of Plus Net staff.

The ban was implemented by the Forum Moderators and them alone.

Plus Net do not moderate the forums, customers do with no input or influence from anyone.

I hope that clarifies the position.

sharkyinternet

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 03:10:43 pm »

Quote from: pcsni
Dean,

I am not getting involved in a debate with you about actions taken on another forum, but I must refute an allegation which you have levelled on this board.

Ian Wild played absolutely no part in the implementation of your ban from the Plus net forums nor did any other member of Plus Net staff.

The ban was implemented by the Forum Moderators and them alone.

Plus Net do not moderate the forums, customers do with no input or influence from anyone.

Nope your wrong again i disagree with you 100% because, as displayed in this topic like John said, this is another time where a members of PN staff have intervened in a topic that was supposed to be getting out of hand when it was NOT!!!. When PN and the PUG members keep saying that this is an independent website to PN. How are you supposed to maintain this fact when PN staff keep intervening in PUG disputes or ranting topics, im confused as others are too.

But now its is because it seams that more and more mods and staff want to make this matter worse when i am clearly trying to get this thread back on topic and get out of this silly and boring chatting and ranting. Now i will not ask you again PLEASE!!! leave me alone and STOP!!! provoking me into ranting all the time grrrr.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: