Home   Help Search Groups Login Register  
You are not logged in. To get the full experience of these forums, we recommend you log in or register
Plusnet Usergroup » All Users - The Open Forum » The Business Users Forum » Business customer case studies
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business customer case studies  (Read 6349 times)
neilarmstrong

« on: January 23, 2006, 12:47:13 pm »

Hi there,

We're always interested to hear from our customers, particularly where your business is using broadband for something interesting.

If you'd like us to know more about your business and would be interested in featuring in a case study that could generate some positive PR for your company please email us at pressroom@plus.net with 'Business customer case study' as the subject.

Kind regards
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 11:23:06 pm by kitz »

Neil Armstrong
Products Director
PlusNet
Ultra

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 03:07:02 pm »

How about "Charity stays with PlusNet despite initial connection difficulties"

(moderators, feel free to zap this comment - but there may be some good reason why there was a delay - see other threads around same date - and after an explanation it may be the charity is happy to give PN a second chance)
treweren

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 10:58:20 am »

I did initially use Plusnet as one of the ISPs for the Find-a-Drug project distributed computing project (see http://www.find-a-drug.org).  It was a challenge to upload the 50,000+ molecule files for processing on the HTML server. I had to switch the data collection to another ISP because the CGI server wasn't reliable (this was 3+ years ago) and also the discussion forum because of server limitations on the database etc.  I continued to use the broadband connect to return data to our offices until the data generation stage of the project closed in January last year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: