A bit of information about the Usergroup
The Plusnet Usergroup (PUG) is an independent group of users from Plusnet, Free-Online, MetroNet and Force9 using the whole range of products and services with a diverse and varied degree of knowledge and expertise.
The group was conceived in April 2004 with the aim of being an officially recognised group of individuals working with each other and with Plusnet to ensure that the products, services, support and facilities are the best we could ask for.
Launched on October the 4th 2004 this site is aimed at providing all users of Plusnet, Free-Online, MetroNet and Force9 with information on our activities, polls on areas to tackle next, progress reports as well as a way of contacting us if you feel there is some way that we can help out.
The Plusnet UserGroup Charter
PUG's aims are:-
- To provide a dynamic, effective and business-like body to work in partnership with PlusNet plc for the benefit of customers within the entire Plusnet community.
- To help ensure that high-quality customer feedback and discussion is input directly into the relevant levels of Plusnet plc.
- To help ensure that Plusnet plc maintains day-to-day customer focus.
- To help drive Plusnet innovations and developments in a direction that retains customer focus.
- To assist Plusnet in identifying, investigating and prioritising any service issues affecting customers.
- The promotion of a wider customer understanding of the services and technologies offered by Plusnet.
- The operation of Campaigns and Projects to deal with or promote issues of interest or concern to the wider Plusnet Community.
- Coordinated customer beta testing of new functionality and content.